In addition to breakfast, this area offers these amenities to make your stay with us a pleasant one:
- low bank waterfront access in our front yard
- kayaks available for your use during your stay at no additional cost
- large comfortable covered porch overlooking the water with rocking chairs, tables
- large open deck with tables and chairs also overlooking the water
- 1 block walk to the unique Keyport General Store & Deli and the public dock and boat access ramp
- 3 block walk to the Naval Base Kitsap Undersea Museum
- a short drive to the Hood Canal Bridge with access to the Olympic Peninsula, the historial Port Gamble Mill town Village, the town of Poulsbo with its Norwegian heritage, Bremerton where the Naval Base Kitsap Shipyard is located and the Turner Joy, a Vietnam era destroyer is open for tours.